Thursday, October 18, 2018

NEWS & UPCOMING EVENTS





Hello Rockers'

Image result for rock wallpaper

Thanks to everyone for reading these posts and visiting my blog over the past few weeks. I have made a new Instagram account for this blog and I intend on posting daily news and song recommendations. This way I will be able to post regularly and quickly to keep you up to date while "Rockin in the free world" if you will. I will still be doing a lot on this blog and intend to post as regularly as ever.
Please follow me on Insta at "the_art_of_rockin" 

Upcoming events:

This Saturday the 20th of October I am going to see a tribute band for the Red Hot Chili Pepper called the "Red Hot Copy Peppers" in Drogheda Co.Louth. I am very excited and have heard great things about them, I've watched many tribute bands before and will be reviewing it.



Image result for red hot copy peppers

November 19th sees Florence + The Machine come to Dublin in the 3Arena touring her latest album "High as Hope". This personal LP casts a light upon Florence and her personal life as well as accompanying her traditional powerful sound that lifts an audience. I have watched her live during the summer and I can tell I'll be looking for my voice after this gig for days to follow!





Image result for florence and the machine



Remember to follow me on Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment